Please check the following guidelines if you are having difficulty receiving email from us
- Make sure that you input the correct email address on your Honest Mining account.
- Use the search function in your email client. Look for email coming from email@example.com
- Ensure that your email client works normally. You should be able to receive email from other people / client. We recommend Gmail and Outlook.com email client.
- Check spam / junk folder in your email client.
- Try whitelist firstname.lastname@example.org in your email.
How to Whitelist Honest Mining Email
Step 1 – Log in your Gmail
Step 2 – Go to your Gmail “Settings“
Step 3 – Go to “Filters and blocked addresses” and click “Create a new filter“
Step 4 – Add “email@example.com” on the “From” field and hit “Create Filter“
Step 5 – Choose “Never send it to Spam” and click “Create Filter“
Step 1 – Open your Outlook mailbox.
Step 2 – Select Options from the top right (next to the question mark).
Step 3 – Select More options > Safe and blocked senders (under Preventing junk email) > Safe senders.
Step 4 – In the space provided, enter @honestmining.com to whitelist all email from Honest Mining
Step 5 – Select Add to list and select OK