In order to provide the best staking options for our users, NOBI conducts a comprehensive and periodic review on all coins listed on Honest Mining. We consider a lot of factors and will potentially delist any coins/tokens that fail to meet our criteria, among others:
- Project background, progress & quality
- Blockchain technology & infrastructure condition
- Staking economics
- Liquidity on the market
- Community Demand
Based on our most recent review, we have decided to delist & cease staking for SMART (Smartcash) and FBN (Fivebalance) from Honest Mining.
- Deposits & Join Staking will stop at 9 October 2020 3 pm (UTC +7)
- Staking will continue until 15 October 2020 3 pm (UTC +7)
- Coin Withdrawals will be supported until 30 November 2020 3 pm (UTC +7)
- The last Staking Reward for SMART & FBN will be distributed on 15 October 2020. Your fund will automatically exit the staking pool after last reward distribution.
- If you miss the withdrawal period, you will be able to do a manual request through support only until 6 December 2020. Please send email from your registered email to email@example.com using the following subject: Help Me Transfer [Coin Name]. Also, send us the correct destination address, Nobi is exempt from all charges resulting from an incorrect address sent. Please note that we will not be able to process any request after the due date.
- We can help convert your SMART to BTC with minimum amount 5,000 SMART. Send email from your registered email to firstname.lastname@example.org using the following subject: Help me convert SMART to BTC. Also, inform us the total SMART you want to convert. We will run this manually, the BTC will show up on your NOBI app wallet.
- We will also send email reminders to everyone who has SMART and FBN on their wallet balance.