Fantom (FTM) is a crypto asset founded in 2018 by Dr. Ahn Byung Ik. It aims to provide a scalable, secure, decentralized smart contract platform. Fantom aims to enable high-speed and low-cost transactions, making it suitable for various use cases, including DeFi, NFTs, and other decentralized applications.
What Makes FTM Unique?
- Uses a faster, scalable, Directed Acyclic Graph (DAG) consensus mechanism
- Seamless compatibility with the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM)
- High transaction throughput and network security
What Affects the Price of FTM?
- Market demand for decentralized applications (dApps) and services built on the Fantom platform
- Adoption and usage of the FTM token in various DeFi projects and NFT marketplaces
- Overall market sentiment and trends
What Gives FTM Value?
- Scalable and high-speed transaction capabilities
- Strong community support and active development efforts
- Partnerships with leading organizations in the blockchain industry
How Secure Is The FTM Network?
Fantom employs a unique consensus algorithm called Lachesis, which provides high network security and attack resistance.
Why is it called Fantom (FTM)?
The name "Fantom" refers to the platform's vision of providing a fast and scalable solution for decentralized applications to become a formidable players in the blockchain ecosystem.
Is it worth investing in FTM?
As with any crypto, the value of FTM can be subject to market fluctuations and risks. Consider your investment goals and risk tolerance before investing in FTM or other cryptos.
How does Fantom differ from other smart contract platforms?
Fantom's unique consensus mechanism (Lachesis) and interoperability with the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM) make it stand out among other smart contract platforms, offering developers high transaction throughput, security, and ease of use.