How to Send/Redeem a NOBI Voucher
The new NOBI Voucher allows you to send/redeem crypto assets in a fast, simple and customizable way. Here is how you can send/redeem your NOBI Voucher in minutes:
How to Redeem
1.You’ll receive a notification from us via e-mail containing your NOBI Voucher details
2. Head over to the NOBI dashboard then tap “Send/Redeem Voucher“
3. Tap “Received”
4. Select and tap the voucher you wish to redeem
5. Then tap “Redeem” to redeem your NOBI voucher
6. Congratulations, you have successfully redeemed your NOBI Voucher! A confirmation will be sent to you via email.
How to Send
1. On the NOBI dashboard page, tap Send/Redeem Voucher
2. Then Tap “Send Voucher“
3. Select an asset for your voucher
4. Then enter the amount you would like to send. (The funds will be deducted from the available balance in your NOBI wallet)
5. Enter the e-mail address you wish to send.
6. A confirmation page will appear. After reviewing, tap “Confirm“
7. For security measures, you’ll be asked to enter your 2-factor authenticator code before sending your voucher
8. Done! You have successfully sent a NOBI Voucher!
9. A confirmation will be sent to you via e-mail
- Please mind the expiration date of the voucher. Once vouchers are redeemed, they will be considered used and will not be reinstated under any circumstances.
- When sending IDR (Rupiah) vouchers, KYC (user level 3) is required for both sender and receiver.
NOBI is an all-in-one crypto investing app that provides various easy crypto investing through passive income such as Algorithmic Trading, Crypto Lending, and Crypto Staking. This app is designed for people that are into crypto but don’t have time for crypto.
How Safe is it?
PT. Enkripsi Teknologi Handal (NOBI) is a member of the Indonesian Blockchain Assosiation and partners with global crypto companies such as Binance, AAVE, Compound Finance, and more, to ensure users can safely invest crypto and earn yield.