Stellar (XLM) is a crypto asset founded in 2014 by Jed McCaleb. It provides fast and low-cost cross-border transactions. It aims to connect people, financial institutions, and payment systems through its blockchain network.
What Makes XLM Unique?
- Fast transaction confirmations and low transaction fees
- Built-in decentralized exchange for easy asset issuance and exchange
- Focus on promoting financial inclusion for those who are underserved or unbanked
What Affects the Price of XLM?
- Market demand for cross-border transactions and remittances
- Competition with other crypto assets and payment systems
- Developments and updates to the Stellar network and ecosystem
What Gives XLM Value?
- Fast and low-cost transaction capabilities
- Partnerships and collaborations with various organizations and financial institutions
- Ease of issuing and exchanging assets
How Secure Is The XLM Network?
Stellar uses a consensus algorithm called the Stellar Consensus Protocol (SCP) to secure its network. SCP ensures that transactions are confirmed in a distributed and decentralized manner, making the network secure and resistant to attacks.
Why is it called Stellar (XLM)?
The name "Stellar" refers to the network's goal of providing a stellar financial infrastructure that connects people, financial institutions, and payment systems.
Is it worth investing in XLM?
As with any crypto, the value of XLM can be subject to market fluctuations and risks. Consider your investment goals and risk tolerance before investing in XLM or other cryptos.