Zilliqa (ZIL) is a platform founded by Xinshu Dong and Amrit Kumar in 2017, providing secure and scalable solutions dApps and smart contracts. Zilliqa uses the sharding technique to process transactions faster and with cheaper gas fees than Ethereum.
What Makes ZIL Unique?
- High transaction speed and volume with a low gas fee
- Its built-in programming language, Scilla, helps developers build decentralized applications easily and quickly
- Research backed and maintained by academic experts
What Affects the Price of ZIL?
- Adoption and usage of the Zilliqa blockchain for dApps and smart contracts
- Market demands for DeFi projects built on the Zilliqa platform
- Project news and development of the Zilliqa network
What Gives ZIL Value?
- The first public blockchain relies entirely on sharding
- Highly scalable and secure network
- The limited supply of ZIL protects its price from inflation
- Growing community
- Partnerships with leading companies in various industries. Recent esports and gaming partners include Indonesian-based RRQ.
How Secure Is The ZIL Network?
Zilliqa uses Practical Byzantine Fault Tolerance (PBFT) to ensure fast and secure transactions with its two strong verification layers. Scilla also provides correct code to prevent common programming errors that lead to smart contract vulnerabilities.
Why is it called Zilliqa (ZIL)?
Zilliqa came from the word "silica," which refers to a naturally occurring mineral with high transparency and conductivity properties, symbolizing the platform's vision of transparent and efficient blockchain technology.
Is it worth investing in ZIL?
Its limited supply prevents ZIL's price from depreciating due to uncapped inflation, making it an ideal asset to store value. Before investing in ZIL or any other asset, consider your investment goals and risk tolerance and conduct thorough research.