The Sandbox is a virtual game built on blockchain technology launched by Pixowl in 2011. Inside, users can design, build, buy and trade digital assets. The Sandbox aims to integrate blockchain technology into mainstream gaming using a unique play-to-earn model.
What Makes SAND Unique?
- The first asset to succeed in integrating blockchain technology into the world of gaming
- You can build and trade your NFTs
What Affects the Price of SAND?
- The Sandbox's player base
- The number of products collaborating with the SAND platform
- Players demand
What Gives SAND Value?
- Community-driven platform
- The ability to create and trade your own assets (NFT, Token)
- Successful play-to-earn model
How Secure Is The SAND Network?
The Sandbox is built on the Ethereum blockchain and secured by the proof-of-stake (PoS) consensus mechanism.
What is SAND and What is it Used For?
To access The Sandbox platform, trade unique player-made NFTs in game, and contribute to the platform's development (governance token).
Its virtual ecosystem is still expanding, and the token is publicly backed by the likes of Adidas, Opera, Binance, Snoop Dogg, AMC's The Walking Dead, and other notable names in entertainment and global business.