Vexanium (VEX) is a crypto asset of the Indonesian public blockchain founded by Danny Baskara in July 2019 and launched by the Vexanium Foundation. Vexanium has its blockchain technology allowing developers to create DApps (Decentralized Applications) and DeFi (Decentralized Finance).
Why VEX is Unique?
- The first Indonesian public decentralized blockchain network
- Not just a crypto asset but also a platform for developing DApps (Decentralized Application) and DeFi (Decentralized Finance)
What Gives VEX Value?
- Enabling developers (startups, corporates, and businesses) to create blockchain-based projects for various industries
- Transaction fees are paid from inflation costs, and Vexanium does not charge a fee per transaction
What Affects the Price of VEX?
- Supply and demand of VEX
- The number of developers' DApps and DeFi projects running on the Vexanium platform
How Secure is The VEX Network?
Vexanium uses the third-gen blockchain technology Delegated Proof of Ownership (DPoS) to secure its network.
What are the benefits of Vexanium?
Vexanium is designed for mass adoption. Users can create their DApps or Defi using the Vexanium blockchain.
What are some examples of Vexanium applications in Indonesia?
One example of a Vexanium-based application made in Indonesia is Trusti, a digital data storage application that can minimize the risk of data theft.